Forum Archive - Pro version in a subfolder (domain.com / site) does not work

Pro version in a subfolder (domain.com / site) does not work
Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm by Ehurtado
Good day, I have the professional version, but the site is in a subfolder (large-format-printers.org/site), will be there for a few months then move to the root (large-format-printers.org) but at the moment I've done all the installation according to the directions, but selecting any URL is changed language appears: http://www.large-format-printers.org/es/site/ subfolder of the suffix appears after the language Thank you very much for your help
Re: Pro version in a subfolder (domain.com / site) does not
Dec 25, 2011 3:55 pm by Edvard
Hi, You should install the Pro version in your root directory by following the installation steps in the general/readme.txt file. If you have installed GTranslate plugin, you should disable or uninstall it.