Forum Archive - How it works??

How it works??
Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm by Hecto
I've been 3 days to install it, now it works but when I try to edit something it ask my username and password (I set it on the config file), I put it and ask again for password and again and again and again.... :?: What I need to do yet??? I have two more question..: How can I translate my permalink on the url? and: If I want to insert some flags what kind of href I have to put, because if I put website.com/en/ and than I click on website.com/fr/ it read as website.com/en/fr/ :?: Please help. ty.
Re: How it works??
Dec 23, 2011 12:55 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you check with your hosting provider if your PHP runs in fastCGI or CGI mode? Better if you use the default language selector which you can get from our website. However if you want to use a custom one, you will need to add class="nturl" attribute to the <a> tag which will not add double language code.
Dec 24, 2011 2:18 pm by Hecto
CGI, not Fast-CGI. Version 1.1
Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm by Edvard
Hi, Is it possible you can give me FTP access, so I can fix it for you? The steps to fix it are little bit complicated. You can use the PM button on the right to send that info.