Forum Archive - [Solved] PAID but I Haven't Received Pro Version

[Solved] PAID but I Haven't Received Pro Version
Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm by shawneo
Hi Sir, It has been about a week now and I have yet to receive your pro version by email. I have emailed you mutliped times through your contact form and have yet to receive a response from you. I just checked my bank account and the $103.79 has posted to my bank account. I'm a little confused that you are charging this much money for an extensions and have such poor customer support. I am being as patient as I can waiting to receive your product. However, if I don't receive it soon then I am going to have to contact Joomla Extension directory and report that you have not delivered your product. I sincerely hope this is all just a big mistake and we can get this resolved ASAP. My Paypal account email is: life at securenym dot net
Re: PAID but I Haven't Received Pro Version
Dec 28, 2011 11:27 am by shawneo
Has anyone heard from Edvard??? He seems missing in action. Maybe on holiday. I have been trying to get ahold of him for 3 or 4 days now. hope everything is okay...
Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for my late response. I have just resent the product to your PayPal email. Please check the spam folder. If you have antivirus program that blocks zip attachments, please provide a different email address.
Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm by shawneo
Hi, Sorry for my late response. I have just resent the product to your PayPal email. Please check the spam folder. If you have antivirus program that blocks zip attachments, please provide a different email address. Hi Edvard, I think it is getting blocked for some reason. Please send it to revolutionaryones at yahoo dot com This is my other email address. Thank you! Shawn
Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am by shawneo
:!: Hey Edvard can you send to the new email address. Hopefully I will get it this time: revolutionaryones at yahoo dot com
Dec 30, 2011 8:03 pm by shawneo
Please help Edvard. I really needed this about a week ago!!! send to revolutionaryones at yahoo dot com I need to receive the pro version since i paid for it like 2 weeks ago and havent received it yet.
Jan 3, 2012 2:41 am by Edvard
Just sent.
Jan 3, 2012 6:43 am by shawneo
Thanks! I got it!! Woot woot! Let me know if you want help with your forums. Make me an admin and I wil clean them up for you or at least try k. Also I can get you set up with a better captcha system or something. Whatever it takes I will help out k. Peace, Shawn
Jan 3, 2012 2:08 pm by Edvard
Hi, Thanks for your offer. If you can suggest a better captcha, I can install it to fight spam. BTW. Are you able to provide technical support for GTranslate on our forum?