Forum Archive - [Solved] Problems with Pro version

[Solved] Problems with Pro version
Dec 27, 2011 5:21 pm by AYahoo
Hi, I've purchased the Pro version, got the mail, installed, checked everything is configured correctly. but I get the error: Warning: mdecrypt_generic() [function.mdecrypt-generic]: An empty string was passed in /www/www/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 683 You don't have appropriate license for your *******. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. What should I do?
Re: Problems with Pro version
Dec 28, 2011 3:26 pm by AYahoo
Hi, I'm still waiting for the replay, it is the first time in my life I've purchased a software without any details on how to contact the developers! Please replay ASAP.
Dec 29, 2011 12:40 pm by Edvard
Hi, Your server IP seems to be in a ban list because of spam. Please make the plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate/license.dat file blank and try again. You can also reinstall the plugin on top of it and it should fix the issue.
Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm by AYahoo
Hi Edvard, 10x for the replay, tried to empty the file, tried to delete the file, tried to uninstall the plugin and then reinstall, nothing helps. Asaf.
Jan 3, 2012 12:09 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for the late response. Can you upload info.php file from the product package to your www root folder, so I can access it here: http://top.pro/info.php I'll find out your server IP address by that and remove the IP from our spam block list.
Jan 4, 2012 6:24 am by AYahoo
Ok. I Uploaded it, please try to answer faster because I must supply the website.
Re: [Solved] Problems with Pro version
Jan 7, 2012 6:23 pm by Edvard
Marking this as solved.