Forum Archive - good because I have not received the package you purchased g

good because I have not received the package you purchased g
Jan 2, 2012 6:44 pm by power
good because I have not received the package you purchased g by power ยป Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm I am disgusted look for efficiency gTranslate send the package to purchase not received nothing from you that you not put my transaction paid to see it.
Re: good because I have not received the package you purchas
Jan 2, 2012 8:21 pm by Edvard
Please check your spam folder.
Jan 2, 2012 9:52 pm by power
Please check your spam folder. It is neither spam nor any side of you have not sent me the package that kind of company are you is not worth your little application to be taken for a ride over this way.
Jan 2, 2012 9:54 pm by power
Please check your spam folder. not received anything in turn paid for their service aving
Jan 2, 2012 9:56 pm by power
Please check your spam folder. look, I paid for a product or service where this explimelo I do not understand you for your service.
Jan 3, 2012 2:34 am by Edvard
Can you provide a different email address? And please stop sending a lot messages.