Forum Archive - Developing on Testdomain / localhost

Developing on Testdomain / localhost
Jan 5, 2012 8:38 am by marcel
Hi. I've just purchased a Pro-Version. I'm developing a Joomla-Site locally on MAMP. The local url is not the one I paid for, of course. Can I install and test Gtranslate Pro on my localhost anyway and being sure, that, after publishing on the live site, everything will work fine? I hope, there's a way to test, because my customers won't be happy to go online without having tested the Translation-Tool.
Re: Developing on Testdomain / localhost
Jan 7, 2012 6:38 pm by Edvard
Hi, You can configure your webserver and change hosts file to use the same URL and it will work. So when you access your site, it will load from the local server instead.