Forum Archive - [Solved] One page gives error and banner problem

[Solved] One page gives error and banner problem
Jan 5, 2012 9:59 am by mandb
Hi guys I had installed gtranslate pro and all was fine until today when I made a change to an existing page. Now that page gives an error when you translate it. The page is http://www.mandbvets.com/contact-us.html The error shows as below: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId : ID=3643.V2_Soap.Translate.DE5EEE9 in /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(216): gtranslate() #3 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Array) #4 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #7 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #8 /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.p in /home/mandbvet/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100 Also, the banner urls do not work on the translated page. i.e instead of going to the link url it goes to http://www.mandbvets.com/bg/component/b ... ck/10.html. Can anybody help a newbie?? Thanks in advance
Re: One page gives error and banner problem
Jan 7, 2012 6:54 pm by Edvard
Hi, Did you add Bing Translate API key? If yes, you need to remove it, or add a correct one, but it is optional and there is no need for that.
Jan 9, 2012 8:32 am by mandb
Thanks for your reply, No, did not add the Bing API key....the only edits made to this page were in the body text. I am a bit baffled...
Jan 9, 2012 8:36 pm by Edvard
Hi, Just sent the latest version for you on your email. Please replace all the files in gtranslate folder with the ones in general/gtranslate folder inside the attached package.
Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am by mandb
Hi Edvard, Thank you for that, But I have not received the email...???? Can you resend please? Kind regards
Jan 13, 2012 11:34 am by Edvard
Please check your [email protected] email address.
Jan 14, 2012 1:28 pm by mandb
Hi Edvard Thank you, yes I have it now... I shall let you know if the problem is solved... Kind regards Alan