Forum Archive - Pre Sales questions for standard urls

Pre Sales questions for standard urls
Feb 18, 2011 7:56 am by firnkes
Hi, great plugin, but before buying the "pro" version i have some questions: - if german .de is my standard language, if someone changes to for example /fr/ and backwards, will there be any /de/ domains then? Or is it proven that no /de/ urls will be generated? Because that would not be very good for the standard indexing of the homepage - you say some need a special version if using all for one seo for wordpress. Where can that version be downloaded? - does that version also work with platinum seo package (translating titles & all)? Thanks a lot, Michael
Re: Pre Sales questions for standard urls
Feb 18, 2011 10:29 am by Edvard
Hi, If your site main language is German, then you will not have /de/ and it will not be generated. So everything will remain as is + you will have additional languages except /de/ like /fr/, /it/, etc... There is no need for a special version and yes it will work with any seo packages.
Re: Pre Sales questions for standard urls
Feb 18, 2011 5:59 pm by firnkes
Ok great, thanks a lot!