Forum Archive - How to get GTranslate to work "on the fly"

How to get GTranslate to work "on the fly"
Jan 9, 2012 3:12 pm by ericsartwork
I uploaded the latest version of GTranslate to my Joomla modules but when I see GTranslate in action on my web site, the language I select redirects me to another page with the language specified. How do I get the language to change on my current page (aka "on the fly")? I read in the forum that google translate v1 no longer supports "on the fly" transition, but how then does "on the fly" transition still work on the GTranslate home page ( https://gtranslate.io/ )? It looks like that page is redirecting but if that's the case then how does the logo and other elements appear static and not blink if a new page is coming up on the redirect?
Re: How to get GTranslate to work "on the fly"
Jan 9, 2012 8:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, We are using the Pro version. The On Fly javascript translation method which was a free feature is not available.