Forum Archive - [Solved] Incomplete translation

[Solved] Incomplete translation
Jan 9, 2012 2:55 am by claudiocava
Hi, It took a while but I managed to solve almost all problems, but still does not translate everything, sometimes just the intro and sections / categories. Is there a way to activate force_translation=1 as standard / default? Some other possibility to solve this issue? Best Regards
Re: Incomplete translation
Jan 9, 2012 8:31 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you don't want to wait you can do that by replacing lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1 in .htaccess.
Jan 10, 2012 9:12 am by claudiocava
Hi Edvard, Thank you for the very appreciate answer. Nothing has changed, i think that the problem is more complex than thought. I send you (pm) the .htacces file, if you want give a look. Best Regards
Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for my late response. I have checked your .htaccess file and it looks OK. I also tried the parameter as suggested and everything was translated. If you still have problems with incomplete page translations and don't want to wait, so it will be translated over time you can modify your .htaccess and replace lang=$1 with lang=$1&force_translation=1
Jan 16, 2012 12:50 pm by claudiocava
Hi Edward, thanks for the answer. Now this is solved, with the translations I am very happy. But I have another problem. I state that I use Artio Joomsef 3.6.3 on Joomla 1.5.25. GTranslate recently stopped working for two days for a license problem. Before the stop Google has indexed more than thousand urls, in a couple of days. After solved the licensing issue the translations are again always ok, but only indexes the (very few) non-sef urls. I have not changed anything in any sense. May depend on what? What can I try to do? Regards
Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry, I'm not sure what the problem is now. Can you please describe the issue more in details. It would be better if you can start a new topic for the new issue.