Forum Archive - [Solved] Problems with limiab.se GTranslate Pro

[Solved] Problems with limiab.se GTranslate Pro
Jan 12, 2012 8:14 am by LAMF
I have all of a sudden jumped into big problems with my site, http://www.lmiab.se and GTranslate Pro. When I click on any of the languages flags to translate am article I get this error message: Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [s:Client] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: the parameter 'appId' must contain at least '16' characters Parameter name: appId : ID=3643.V2_Soap.Translate.1368F8C9 in /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(100): SoapClient->__call('Translate', Array) #1 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(165): get_translation() #2 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(216): gtranslate() #3 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(465): translate(Array) #4 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #5 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #6 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #7 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #8 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php(478): simple_html_dom_node->outertext() #9 /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php( in /home/l/lmiab/www/gtranslate/translate.php on line 100 How can I solve this? Looking forward hearing from you. Best regards Micke (LAMF)
Re: Problems with limiab.se GTranslate Pro
Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am by LAMF
Is there anyone who knows anything related to this problem? This is getting critical and it's really urgent to find a solution to the problem. Please please please... I am using Mobile Joomla since a while ago could that be the reason to the site crash with GTranslate?
Jan 13, 2012 11:31 am by Edvard
Hi, Just sent the latest version for you. You will need to replace all the files in gtranslate folder with the ones in general/gtranslate in the product package. After that you will need to edit gtranslate/config.php file to select correct main language. There is no need to add any API keys...
Jan 13, 2012 11:54 am by LAMF
Is this working on all of my GTranslate Pro sites?
Jan 13, 2012 11:56 am by Edvard
Yes, you can use the same package for all your sites.
Jan 13, 2012 12:03 pm by LAMF
Huge thanks Edvard! This did the trick, now it works fine again.
Re: [Solved] Problems with limiab.se GTranslate Pro
Jan 13, 2012 12:10 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that. BTW. We are working on a new cloud based translation service which will not require installation or further updates. All the updates will be done seamlessly and you will enjoy the service without worrying about updates or server maintenance.
Jan 20, 2012 4:25 pm by karamuse
Edvard I am also having this problem with my site (example: http://robertofelisati.com/about). Could you please send me the files so that I can replace them? Or is there a place I can go and download the files? Kara
Jan 22, 2012 4:58 pm by Edvard
Just sent the latest version to your [email protected]
Jan 23, 2012 3:37 pm by karamuse
Hi, It didn't come through. I got notification below. Do you think you could send it to my yahoo address... [email protected] Thanks so much! Kara The message or an attachment did not reach the intended recipient(s). Subject: Fwd: GTRANSLATE PRO UPDATES From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:58:42 -0700 Reason: attachment type policy violation (/config.php) Action: deny
Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm by Edvard
Done.