Forum Archive - How to move my GTranslate Pro to a different domain name?

How to move my GTranslate Pro to a different domain name?
Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm by nemmar
Edvard, I turned off and removed the GTranslate Pro installation on my original domain that I purchased the license for. I want to install and use that GTranslate Pro license on a different domain name I have. How do I do this?
Re: How to move my GTranslate Pro to a different domain name
Jan 15, 2012 9:28 pm by applemagic
I have an additional suggestion for Edvard. My website has one main domain name associated with it. However due to various reasons, I have a second domain which is used less, but also points to the second website. I'm sure a lot of people have both domain.com and domain.co.uk or domain.it etc. Would it be possible in the future, or now, to allow people to use GTranslate Pro with two different domain names with one license?
Jan 16, 2012 7:23 am by Yana
Hi, Please send us the new domain name and the license will be changed.
Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm by nemmar
Yana, Should I send it to you via PM? or Should I just post it on this forum thread?
Jan 16, 2012 8:44 pm by Yana
Yes, please send me your old and the new domain name so we can resolve your request.
Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm by Edvard
@applemagic In the near future you will be able to use domain.com or domain.co.uk for English and domain.it for Italian language. However I would recommend to not use mirror sites, better to redirect all your other domain names to predefined main domain, so presuming domain.com is your main domain a user will be redirected from domain.it to domain.com.
Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm by nemmar
Yana, I sent you the PM with the info for the new domain. Let me know when you can make this update. Thanks.
Jan 19, 2012 6:36 pm by Yana
Please check your PM.
Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm by nemmar
Yana, I sent you a reply PM. The GTranslate Pro license is not working on my new domain. Can you fix that on your servers?
Jan 21, 2012 7:39 pm by Yana
Hi, Sorry for late response. We'll check it.