Forum Archive - international social network translation

international social network translation
Jan 20, 2012 2:52 am by evebohnett
Greetings, I'm about to ask you a question that my be impossible... but I hope not. I have a social network that aims to be international, with people posting in multiple languages... it runs off of Jomsocial. For example, I'm hoping that people from different countries can publish blog content in their own languages that can be read in any other language. Will the app translate blog content into english from other languages? or will it only work from the master language to all other languages?
Re: international social network translation
Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm by Edvard
We are working on a new cloud service which will do the trick for you using the source text auto detect feature. Hopefully it will be available next month.