Forum Archive - Gtranslate pro dont FOUND PLEASE ¡¡

Gtranslate pro dont FOUND PLEASE ¡¡
Nov 8, 2011 8:23 pm by clvsonic
I feel my language as I am with the translator and I'm going crazy to run the plugin. Config.php: <?php define('MAIN_LANG', 'es'); // Main language code: en, ar, bg, hr, cn, ct, cs, da, et, tl, fi, fr, gl, el, iw, hi, es, nl, id, ja, ca, ko, lt, lv, mt, de, no, pt, ru, ro, sr, sk, sl, sv, th, tr, uk, hu, vi, it, pl, sq define('API_KEY', 'AIzaSyCe9s1npsgtg4vjlEaC0Xc0QqqUjhKMnX4'); // You can get your Google Translate API key from https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=translate define('AUTO_DETECT_LANG', false); // set to true if you have mixed language content, works with Google only define('CACHE_TIME', 365*24*60*60); // 1 year by default, no need to decrease define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); define('SSL_VERIFY_PEER', true); // disable if you get CA certificate error and cannot reconfigure your server to solve the issue define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', false); // if your site have redirects for some URLs and for that reason you see blank pages, you need to enable this feature define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', false); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API key from http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx (PHP SOAP client is required) define('DEBUG', false); // turn on for debug mode // username and password to edit translations, please change for security reasons, // this is not your google login/pass, you need to think something new define('USER', '*****'); define('PASS', '****'); ioncube: http://www.ofiled.com/ioncube/loader-wizard.php httacess: # BEGIN WordPress <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule> # END WordPress # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] Directori: http://www.ofiled.com/gtranslate/translate.php Permission: 777 / folder gtranslate Config: http://www.ofiled.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/gtraslate.jpg
Re: Gtranslate pro dont FOUND PLEASE ¡¡
Nov 9, 2011 1:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, You need to move # gtranslate config block under RewriteEngine On line. You need to remove your Google Translate API key. define('API_KEY', '');
Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm by clvsonic
I do not understand what you mean. Please can you explain me more detailed? I am using a translator that does not speak English.
Nov 14, 2011 11:10 pm by clvsonic
and set it like that and still not working. And also removed google api: http://www.ofiled.com/ru/lamparas-led <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule>
Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you send admin and FTP access I can install it for you. You can use the PM button under my name on the right to send me a private message with the access details.
Jan 18, 2012 10:57 am by clvsonic
I upgraded to the latest version of wordpress and another does not work, and even again when I sorted out the whole pages not translated. Today took more than 3 months with the plugin, and nobody to fix the problem, when placed on the page that includes the installation
Jan 18, 2012 11:00 am by clvsonic
This is a multinational company if you do not know the problem, I would like to make the refund. Today is giving me problems because there are 404 pages with errors and the plugin does not work.
Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you have uploaded gtranslate folder to your www root folder. Check your .htaccess file. Have you placed # gtranslate config block to the next line of "RewriteEngine On" line ? Does Apache mod_rewrite installed on your server?
Jan 20, 2012 11:50 am by clvsonic
To see if mod_rewrite is active, only had to enter the website to see if they are active friendly urls. This problem and try to solve Eduard me and I'll leave that to mean I do not see any interest in you to do the installation as it says your support before you buy. It is so difficult to you to do the installation you? And before you respond please read the whole entry, as explained above everything I've done.
Jan 20, 2012 6:39 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send temporary ftp and backend admin username and password and we can install it for you. Please use PM button to send private message.