Forum Archive - SOLVED! GTranslate all the sudden does not work anymore

SOLVED! GTranslate all the sudden does not work anymore
Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm by gauwuzl
Hey everybody, I have a big problem. I started to use GTranslate (Drupal 7 and Drupal 6) for over 2 years (also one PRO-Version). Everything was fine. Now I have the free version installed on several websites and it worked fine as well. But a couple of days I tried it and all the sudden it just does not translate anymore (but i worked fine for month). If you click (it use "on the fly") on the language nothing happens anymore. But it did work and I didn't change anything nor did I any updates or installed other modules. So whats going on? What can I do? Did anybody experience the same problem. For help I would be very helpfull. Thx and have a good da ;)
Re: GTranslate all the sudden does not work anymore
Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm by Yana
Hi, You should update your free vrsion of GTranslate.
Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm by venangyel
Hi, when I change the look of the extension to flags view, it stops working!
Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm by Edvard
Did you update your free and Pro versions? What is your website address, so we can check it in action?
Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm by gauwuzl
Yes... after the update it works fine... thx