Forum Archive - Verifying Installation of Pro Version

Verifying Installation of Pro Version
Jan 20, 2012 11:37 pm by ColleenNelson
Hi there, I have used the GTranslate Free version with various clients and have loved it. My client had me try the PRO version as he wanted to be able to edit some of the translation and get the SEO indexing benefit. Through some trial and error I believe I was able to properly install the ionCube loader on the server. (only took a few tries (the site went down a few times but I fixed it by renaming the PHP.ini file to PHP5.ini). I then appended the Sitemap per instructions and enabled the plug in. I believe it is working as the translation works and the site does not crash - but I am not sure. Since I had the Free version installed I already had the module installed so I enabled the Pro Version setting inside the module. According to your FAQs to edit I went to the URL link as directed - and I do not get a Edit or Cart button next to anything. How do I verify I have installed this properly? How do I edit? Do I have to have the Google API Code? If yes - then this Pro version won't work as this will be additional money that was not indicated at the time of PRO purchase. Help on this would be great! Thank you, Colleen
Re: Verifying Installation of Pro Version
Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm by Yana
Hi Colleen, Please check your URLs. In the PRO version you will have a separate URL for each language. You should see something like this https://gtranslate.io/ru for Russian. In order to edit translation you should add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the page URL. It will prompt for password. For example: https://gtranslate.io/ru?language_edit=1 If you don't have API keys, just leave them blank and it will work without API.