Forum Archive - GTranslate Problem with Artisteer Templates

GTranslate Problem with Artisteer Templates
Jan 22, 2012 8:06 am by Toblerone
GTranslate is not compatible with Joomla 1.7? When I set this to "redirect" mode menu on the left no longer display correctly. My website You have an idea what can I do?
Re: GTranslate Problem with Artisteer Templates
Jan 22, 2012 5:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, You are using the free version in Redirect translation method which uses Google translation engine and can conflict with your template CSS. You can try to use Google Default translation method, to see if it works for you. If it will not solve your issues, then you can try the Pro version, which should fix the template issues.
Jan 23, 2012 7:53 am by Toblerone
The errors only occur with redirect mode. With the Google default mode, I have no problems. The only fault I have if I put on redirect. The only problem I have with Artisteer templates. I installed the free version for testing purposes only. If I switch to the Pro version is the problem go away?
Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm by Edvard
Yes, it will go away.