Forum Archive - Cant switch to languages for twice

Cant switch to languages for twice
Feb 19, 2011 4:51 am by [email protected]
Hi, I have the one question. the default lang is russian. then I switch to another one, switcher breaks work, and I cant use another one proznanie.ru you can see that on main page or any other. thank you
Re: Cant switch to languages for twice
Feb 19, 2011 7:32 am by sanchin
Hi, I have the same problem appeared after upgrate to 2.0 version. Only once can change language
Feb 19, 2011 8:00 am by [email protected]
I think that's the same problem as mine - the script remove " from urls an others gtranslate/layout-broken-with-proversion-t184.html
Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please try to add this in your gtranslate/config.php file: function post_process_translation($contents) { $contents = str_replace("protocol \'//\' location.host location", "protocol+'//'+location.host+location", $contents); $contents = str_replace("replace(\'/\' plang, '')", "replace('/'+plang, '')", $contents); $contents = str_replace("protocol \'//\' location.host \'/\' lang location", "protocol+'//'+location.host+'/'+lang+location", $contents); return $contents; } Remove unnecessary new lines, so there will be 6 lines of code.
Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm by Edvard
Please use v3.14
Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am by [email protected]
Thank you!
Feb 21, 2011 9:08 pm by sanchin
Hi, I have the same problem appeared after upgrate to 2.0 version. Only once can change language Hi! is v3.14 differend from 2.0 version which you sent me on Feb 19? If yes, please send me new version Because I tried to change code in gtranslate/config.php, after that my site stoped working Thank's
Feb 22, 2011 8:50 am by Edvard
Who are you? What is your paypal or google checkout email address from which you have made the payment?
Feb 23, 2011 6:49 am by sanchin
I paid with WebMoney and you sent me "new" 2.0 version from this email [email protected] Hi, I'm sending GTranslate Pro version 2.0.0 for your domain name. Please check GTranslate Forum and feel free to ask your questions preferably on the forum. HOW TO UPGRADE: 1. Replace all the files in gtranslate folder. 2. If your site's main language is not English, please modify gtranslate/config.php to set the appropriate main language. 3. Change # gtranslate config block in your .htaccess file with the code provided in readme.txt step 3. NOTABLE CHANGES: 1. Cache files will be kept in gzip format to save disc space. 2. Cache files will self clear. 3. Ability to use proxy server. Please NOTE that the support will be slow due to large number of support requests about the new version. Regards, Edvard Ananyan http://edo.webmaster.am
Feb 23, 2011 10:24 am by Edvard
You didn't pay me anything since I don't have WebMoney. - Skupoj platit dvazhdy, xosh polzovat'sja dolzhen platit' mne...
Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am by sanchin
Do you want to say, that this is not your mail: [email protected] ?
Feb 23, 2011 11:42 am by Edvard
I already said what I wanted to say. You didn't pay me anything.