Forum Archive - Looking to buy, but we have questions

Looking to buy, but we have questions
Dec 19, 2010 4:59 am by gatsu
We have 3 main questions before we buy. 1) Will this work on SSL secured pages? 2) How many sites can we have it on once we buy 3) How long do we get updates for the program?
Re: Looking to buy, but we have questions
Dec 19, 2010 9:10 am by Edvard
Currently it doesn't support SSL pages. The license is for one domain name. The updates are free.
Dec 19, 2010 10:33 am by gatsu
Any Idea when SSL will be implemented?
Dec 19, 2010 11:34 am by Edvard
It's already ready, but it is not yet available as a product.
Dec 22, 2010 12:06 pm by caos
Before proceeding into buying there are some questions i'd like to get the answer to. - I have SWmenu component as main menu. In google mode is still there, in the other modes it disappears! Sure it's because of jquery conflict... well, in gtranslate pro will i have the same problem? - I use the cufon script (it makes possible to use fonts not installed in visitors' computer)to manage the content's titles and main menu link. In google mode it doesn't translate them. It translates the submenus link only. While in redirect mode there's no problem (except for main menu disappearing). In gtranslate pro (on fly mode) will i have the same problem? - Is there the chance to disable the automatic google translation for given module's, component's contents, etc.etc.? Thanks...
Dec 24, 2010 8:33 am by Edvard
Hi, Try to test it in Redirect translation method. If that works for you, then it will be fine with Pro version. You can use notranslate class attribute to exclude some parts from translation.
Feb 20, 2011 12:45 pm by Edvard
SSL support is out. New features also include session handling and translation editing.