Forum Archive - [Solved]Installed new license as requested. 404 every page.

[Solved]Installed new license as requested. 404 every page.
Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm by natastna2
Hello, I just bought 2 licenses and requested installation but received just the files. I've followed the instructions word for word on the first domain http://www.kingchron.com but I'm just getting 404 pages when I click on a flag. Can you please install it on this domain. I will PM you all the relevant details now. This website is on a shared server with another site http://www.seed-city.com that is currently using Gtranslate, I hope that will not be a problem. Thank you for your time.
Re: Installed new license as requested. 404 every page.
Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm by natastna2
I can't seem to send you a PM currently, I've emailed you all the details.
Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you placed # gtranslate config block in your .htaccess to the next line of "RewriteEngine On" line ?
Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm by natastna2
Hello, I'm using the Joomla version. Nowhere does it say to add anything to my .htaccess block? I have just installed it into my other website www.jarstars.com and I'm getting a 404 on every page on that apart from the frontpage which seems to think my default language is japanese. I've emailed the relevant details to Edvard for that one as well. Do you have an email address I can send you the details?
Jan 30, 2012 8:39 pm by Yana
Please use contact form in our home page. Send ftp access and admin username /password. I'll check it.
Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm by natastna2
Thank you Yana, I will email all the details to you now.
Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm by natastna2
Ahh I forgot about the redirect on the admin panel. You have to enter a keyword to be able to access the backend, I will send you that now as well.
Feb 1, 2012 2:26 pm by padeland.es
Hello, in mi website (www.padeland.es) the module doesn´t work properly. 404 err0r doesn´t appear, but the translation isn´t inmediattly. Could you help me, please? I bougth the full version. Regards
Feb 1, 2012 2:31 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you have configured the GTranslate free module/widget to use Redirect translation method and turned on Operate with Pro option.
Feb 2, 2012 9:20 pm by Edvard
@padeland.es You have the old version of the free module. Also, it doesn't seem that you have installed the Pro version correctly. If you want we can do it for you. Just send FTP and admin backend access using our contact form on the home page.