Forum Archive - All /gtranslate/cache/ files in one

All /gtranslate/cache/ files in one
Jan 28, 2012 9:40 am by josept
Hello, is the a way to put all "/gtranslate/cache/(laguage)" files in only one? Thank you
Re: All /gtranslate/cache/ files in one
Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm by Edvard
No. Is there an issue with keeping them separately?
Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm by josept
yes, i had the website on bluehost and they limit the hosting for 200.000 files, and now on other server the website is getting near 2gb. Now i have 2 websites with gtranslate and i need a third for another domain, if the websites grow like this i can buy you many more licences... i have near 300 websites to develop :) Is any way to solve this problem?
Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, May be you have changing content on your website (dates, visitor counters, other numbers which change regularly on each visit) and if yes, wrap them with class="notranslate" to not use disk space and cache files. We can also offer you to use our new Enterprise service. In that case there will not be a need to install software on your server and keep cache. Everything will be done by our translation delivery network. You can check https://gtranslate.io/faq section for Enterprise to learn what it is. If you are interested, you can use our contact form on home page, so we can provide you a beta account to try it.