Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro and WordPress

GTranslate Pro and WordPress
Feb 1, 2012 1:23 pm by kekka
Gtrans Pro doesn't seem to work on WordPress site. The site is ipv6forum.no I've followed the instructions and installed the free version, but can't find an option to "use Redirect translation method with 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' option On." I've also tried everthing that applies in the "Troubleshooting Gtrans Pro" post. Problem: URL for languages does work, but the URL still shows the original language. If I choose for a language in the language selector (widget that came with free version) the content is translated, but the URL doesn't change.
Re: GTranslate Pro and WordPress
Feb 1, 2012 2:39 pm by Yana
Hi, for wordpress you need to follow directions in general/readme.txt file. ' Redirect' and 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' oprions are in free module.
Feb 1, 2012 4:45 pm by kekka
Hi Yana, thnx for answering. I've followed all the steps in general/readme.txt - but I'm stuck at step 7 : "7. Download and install GTranslate Free for your CMS/HTML website from https://gtranslate.io and use Redirect translation method with 'Operate with GTranslate Pro' option On. This will enable the language selector." GTranslate Free is already installed, but there is no option for "Operate with GTranslate Pro"... :?:
Feb 1, 2012 9:59 pm by Yana
Is it the latest version? Please update it if needed and you will find this option in Wordpress settings - Gtranslate settings page or you can send admin username and password so we can check it.