Forum Archive - [Solved]Not asking for password when editing translations

[Solved]Not asking for password when editing translations
Feb 1, 2012 10:51 am by drinkedin
I now have the Pro working... however, it does NOT seem to ask for username/password when using editing the translation. I did edit the config.php and set the username/password - is there any typical reason for it not asking and going straight into edit mode?
Re: Not asking for password when editing translations
Feb 1, 2012 12:38 pm by drinkedin
Sorry - I just found the answer - it asks for a user/pass AFTER attempting to edit - this wasn't obvious. Actually - as a future feature, I would suggest that ?language_edit=1 be met with a password challenge before even displaying the editing screen...
Feb 1, 2012 2:43 pm by Yana
Thank you, We will take note of your suggestion.
Feb 1, 2012 2:54 pm by drinkedin
By the way, now that I figured out how to get it up and running, it's great. I have to complement all of your work on this. Great features. I just wish you had more documentation (perhaps a Wiki or videos). Keep up the good work.
Re: [Solved]Not asking for password when editing translation
Feb 1, 2012 9:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are working hard to complete the docs and make new demo videos.