Forum Archive - Selective Turn on/ off autotranslation

Selective Turn on/ off autotranslation
Jan 31, 2012 11:04 am by marcel
Hi. Is there a way to turn off the autotranslation-function for particular Articles/menus and display the original language instead? Or is there even a way to activate GTranslate-funktions punctual for just some Parts of the site? Thanx, Marcel
Re: Selective Turn on/ off autotranslation
Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am by Yana
Hi, You can add class="notranslate" attribute and it will not translate.
Jan 31, 2012 12:13 pm by marcel
Hi, You can add class="notranslate" attribute and it will not translate. Ah, I saw this for "modules". Where exactly do I have to set this class attribute when in joomla (front- or backend)?
Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use this code (in joomla backend): <span class="notranslate"></span> or <div class="notranslate"></div> It supposed to work with any tag.
Feb 1, 2012 10:52 am by marcel
Thank you, Yana, this css-application works for parts of Articles - but: Not for Article-Titles and, so far I read you, not for modules, because you don't have access to the module's code. (e.g. Yoo Widgetkit-modules, mod-menus, etc) which is very important to spare out, sometimes. Can you tell me, if there's a way to globally switch off auto-translation? I prefer a human translation, or, when not yet translated, the original language instead. I apologize for my complicated and maybe a little exotic wishes ... ;-) Kind regards, Marcel
Feb 2, 2012 9:18 am by Yana
Dear Marcel, You can try to put wrong google API key , but first you should remove Gtranslate old cache. I hope this will help you.