Forum Archive - [Solved] Wrong version of Gtranslate installed

[Solved] Wrong version of Gtranslate installed
Feb 2, 2012 9:40 pm by natastna2
Hello, I recently bought two licenses, one for jarstars and one for King Chron. There was a small problem which I have had previously with other sites I have installed Gtranslate on, in that when using the Joomla module version of your module, I get 404 pages instead of translated results. This happened recently on my site smellstoppers and you fixed it. I asked for support on this issue and someone uninstalled the Joomla version and installed the other version which is no good to me as I want to be able to check out in other languages. There are also now error messages on the login and every page of the back-end of King Chron. Please could you install the Joomla module version into King Chron and Jar Stars and remove the King Chron errors that are now appearing? Thank you for your time.
Re: Wrong version of Gtranslate installed, errors on admin p
Feb 2, 2012 10:02 pm by Yana
Hi, I'll install plugin soon.
Feb 2, 2012 10:25 pm by Yana
Could you please enable joomla admin access?
Feb 2, 2012 10:44 pm by natastna2
Hello, Thank you for your response. I sent all the Joomla access details before. You have to add a keyword to the end of the administrator url to login. I'll send another email using your homepage contact form with the details.
Feb 2, 2012 10:48 pm by natastna2
I have now sent an email with all the info. Please let me know if you require anything else.
Feb 3, 2012 10:02 am by Yana
Hi, Your site (jarstars.com) has been installed in subdirectory of root www directory. In this case GTranslate Pro should be installed for general sites in the root directory so that it works properly. Concerning GTranslate 'Joomla version' we sent you the full package which contains both plugins and "general". If you install your site in the root directory you will be able to use it. As to kingchron.com site, I have only ftp access. The Joomla backend password which you sent several days ago doesn't work now. I'm still waiting for your e-mail. I haven't received it yet. Can you please send it?
Feb 3, 2012 12:32 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have two other sites running the Gtranslate Joomla Module version and they are running in subdirectories so you must be able to get it working in a subdirectory. Can you please ask Edvard what he did to get it working? As I've previously said, I had the same problem with Smellstoppers and he fixed that so the same must be possible with Jar Stars. I have sent you an email with the correct username and password for King Chron.
Feb 3, 2012 2:23 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have upgraded your access to Super Admin for both sites King Chron and Jar Stars. Thank you for your time.