Forum Archive - Gtranslate pro and seo url

Gtranslate pro and seo url
Sep 26, 2011 8:42 am by felipe
In page: /ca/index.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 The full source code html generated for this page is: "<br /> <b>Warning</b>: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in <b>C:\home\felipe\www\www.corchito.es_\gtranslate\translate.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br /> <!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.14159 on Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:22:50 +0200 visit http://edo.webmaster.am/gtranslate -->" in page: /index.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 no problem. I reconfigure php.ini and add the time zone and problem is solved but the page is blank. what can I do ? I have got joomla with acesef, virtuemart and gtranslate pro. My php.ini has got "display_error = on" and "error_reporting = e_all"
Re: Gtranslate pro and seo url
Sep 26, 2011 12:35 pm by Edvard
Try to enable follow location option in gtranslate/config.php file.
Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm by felipe
Thank you for your help. I changed the option. Now: define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', true); But the problem is present. Now the source code html is: "<!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.141592 on Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:34:43 +0200 visit http://edo.webmaster.am/gtranslate -->" Only this text. The url page is: /ca/index.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
Sep 28, 2011 12:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, Do you have PHP safe mode enabled on your server? You can check it if you go to php settings overview on your joomla admin.
Sep 29, 2011 1:29 pm by felipe
My server has got safe mode deactivate.
Oct 1, 2011 9:50 pm by Edvard
Good. Hope that it works OK now.
Jan 26, 2012 5:27 pm by felipe
I follow with this problems. I see white page when I try to buy in some language. What I do? Thank you
Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm by Edvard
Hi, Is it the same issue or this is a new one? Can you please clarify if it ever worked? If this is a new issue please open a new topic and describe your issue in details.
Feb 1, 2012 4:01 pm by felipe
I still have the same problem. Since I am aware of this problem, never worked.
Feb 1, 2012 5:29 pm by felipe
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I need to fix this problem soon. Some customers do not buy on the site because they can not complete the checkout process in your language. Tell me what data I can provide to help solve this error. URGENT
Feb 2, 2012 2:30 pm by felipe
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but an error that we urgently address. I hope we can find a solution. Thank you.
Feb 2, 2012 9:31 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please use the contact form on the home page to send FTP and admin backend access, so we can configure it for you correctly.
Feb 3, 2012 4:28 pm by felipe
The access data have was sent. thank you
Feb 6, 2012 3:50 pm by felipe
Hello I have written several times to contact form. Not right now does the translation to English and the original problem persists. What can we do? Thank you.