Forum Archive - wordpress mu site not work

wordpress mu site not work
Feb 1, 2012 9:57 am by tecsunradiocom
hello : my site: www.tecsunradio.com is a sub site of www.cantonmade.com it is a wordpress mu sub-site. it looks not work in ,I don't know how to check it ,Could you help me ? tomlee
Re: wordpress mu site not work
Feb 2, 2012 9:17 pm by Edvard
Hi, It doesn't seem that you have Pro version installed correctly. If you would like, we can help to install it for you. Just send FTP and admin backend access using our contact form on the home page.
Feb 3, 2012 12:09 pm by tecsunradiocom
hello Edvard: today,we have send the ftp and admin to you by the form. thank you very much.
Feb 3, 2012 4:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Plugin installed.
Feb 4, 2012 6:14 am by tecsunradiocom
thank you very much ,how can I test it work ok or not ? I have another site cantonmade.com ,it is wordpress mu main site , Can I use the gtranslate and get a discount ?
Feb 4, 2012 5:29 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. Just select language and you will get SEF URLs like this: http://tecsunradio.com/ru/ or you can try to edit translations. Add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the url make corrections and save. It will prompt for password (Wordpress username / password you sent). BTW you can change it in gtranslate/config.php 2. We can offer you 20% discount. Please check our refunds policy: https://gtranslate.io/returns-policy