Forum Archive - can't GTranslatePro to work with subfolder joomla site

can't GTranslatePro to work with subfolder joomla site
Feb 7, 2012 11:51 pm by 3dadmin
I have tried to follow the "Read Me" instructions carefully, but I can't get GTranslate Pro to work because my joomla site is in a subfolder on my host . I have read through some similar forum posts where people have solved their problems by moving their sites to the root, but that is not an option for me. Can I get some assistance with the installation? Or GTranslate Pro ONLY work with joomla installations in the root directory, and not subfolders? If the latter is true I will have to ask for a refund. Thank you for your attention!
Re: can't GTranslatePro to work with subfolder joomla site
Feb 8, 2012 6:48 am by Yana
Hi, In this case you need to follow directions in general/readme.txt file. We can install it for you if you send temporary FTP access and admin backend access using our contact form on our home page.