Forum Archive - Can I get rid of the google translation window?

Can I get rid of the google translation window?
Feb 7, 2012 9:57 pm by Anderberg
I have been using the GTranslate module on numerous websites, until I was hit along with everybody else by the Google-issue in december. I have been using the free version, but am ok with buying the pro for my clients that are without a decent translation module at the moment in waiting for a solution. When using the translator on the frontpage here at GTranslate.com it works nice and smoothly, no temporarely google-window that opens while translating into another language. Are you guys using the Bing-translation on yours here at GTranslate, is it something else in the pro version that makes it possible to still use it without all the irritating google-stuff that pops up? Regards,
Re: Can I get rid of the google translation window?
Feb 8, 2012 7:11 am by Yana
Hi, GTranslate Pro version uses 'Redirect' translation method, you will have your translations available under domain.com/fr, domain.com/it, domain.com/de, etc URLs without google pop-up. You will be able to edit the translations manually. API key is an optional feature and GTranslate Pro can work without Google Translate API or Bing Translator API key.
Re: Can I get rid of the google translation window?
Feb 8, 2012 9:59 am by Anderberg
Many thanks for a quick reply, that cleared things up. I am going to try the Pro version then. /T