Forum Archive - [Solved] 404s Joomsef - Please fix

[Solved] 404s Joomsef - Please fix
Feb 7, 2012 1:31 pm by natastna2
Hello, I have bought two licenses from you previously and have bought two licenses recently. I currently have King Chron not working with 404 on every translate page as I am waiting for you to do the same fix for its problem with JoomSEF as you did with Seed City and I also have Jar Stars which is currently running on the wrong version of Gtranslate and has the same problem as King Chron when I install the right Joomla plugin version. Can you please either tell me what to do to solve the problem or just perform the same thing you did last time. You mentioned something about the order of system plugins but I have tried all conceivable orders and it does not work. It has been over a week since I ordered the licenses with installation. Thank you for your time.
Re: 404s Joomsef - Please fix
Feb 9, 2012 7:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please check. Thank you for your patience.
Feb 9, 2012 8:21 pm by natastna2
Thank you very much Edvard. I intend on purchasing some more licenses at some point soon and would really appreciate it if you could tell me what it is you have done to fix the problem so that I do not have to pester you again quite so much next time :-) Regards, Anthony.
Feb 9, 2012 8:26 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have installed the GTranslate Pro plugin and reordered the system plugins, so GTranslate is on the first position. After I have edited components/com_sef/sef.router.php to add a fix for GTranslate. You will find a note there.