Forum Archive - Problems with Joomfish

Problems with Joomfish
Feb 6, 2012 9:43 am by pablolgi
Hi, I'm using Joomfish to translate the web into spanish and english. I have installed GTranslate to translate into French and Italian. When I select french language all works ok, but when I try to return to spanish (default language) the web still continue in french. I can change to another languages generated by GTranslate but no to the default language. I have tried some solutions I've read in the forum with no results. I'm using Joomla 1.5.23 and Joomfish 2.1.5. Please, I need some help. Regards, Pablo
Re: Problems with Joomfish
Feb 7, 2012 10:37 am by Edvard
Hi, Do you use GTranslate Pro or Free version?
Feb 10, 2012 8:41 am by pablolgi
Hi, I'm using Pro versiĆ³n.
Feb 13, 2012 4:35 pm by pablolgi
Hi, Any solution for this problem, please?
Feb 13, 2012 10:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you have installed the GTranslate Pro plugin you will need to disable/uninstall it and follow installation steps in general/readme.txt. After that you will need to replace [a-z] in the # gtranslate config .htaccess rules with the languages list which will be handled by GTranslate Pro, the rest will be handled by JoomFish. You will need to configure JoomFish to use a blank language code for your default language in the joomfish plugin options list. You will need to also use GTranslate language selector for all the languages.