Forum Archive - Translation URLs not correct

Translation URLs not correct
Jan 30, 2012 6:22 pm by TheBusinessManager
Hi. I bought and set up GTranslate Pro over one week ago. The translation went ok using force_translation. However, it seems that something's wrong with my URLs. Google Webmaster Tools reports: Errors - Invalid URL - This is not a valid URL. Please correct it and resubmit. Google reported this one or two days after I've submitted the sitemap but I thought I'd wait a few days to see what's happening. Unfortunately, nothing changed in a positive wya. It's probably worthwhile to mention that I'm using GTranslate Pro with ARTIO JoomSEF 3.9.3 I really need to have the translated pages indexed so any help in this matter would be much appreciated.
Re: Translation URLs not correct
Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm by TheBusinessManager
I just realized that, if I select the "Don't handle" option in JoomSEF Configuration > Basic > www and non-www domain handling, the pages seem to open correctly. At least they do in the browser (they didn't do before, when the selected option was "Always use www domain" Now, I've resubmitted sitemap.txt and wait to see what will the results be there.
Re: [Solved] Translation URLs not correct
Feb 9, 2012 4:17 pm by TheBusinessManager
Any chance someone will look into this problem and provide a solution?
Re: Translation URLs not correct
Feb 9, 2012 4:26 pm by TheBusinessManager
I just noticed... the topic is marked as [Solved]. However, this problem is not solved as I DO need to be able to set JoomSEF to handle www and non-www versions of my URLs and I need to set it so that it's always using www.
Feb 9, 2012 4:29 pm by Edvard
I think that you should ask this question to JoomSEF team. If you think that this is related to GTranslate, please describe your problem more in details.
Feb 9, 2012 4:40 pm by TheBusinessManager
Hi Edvard. Well, the problem appeared after I installed GTranslate only. The www handling was just fine before that. I Emailed you about this and sent you the access credentials for my website. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it.
Feb 9, 2012 7:48 pm by Edvard
OK. Could you please email it to us one more time using our contact form on the home page and describe how it was before and how it is now, so we can fix it for you.
Feb 10, 2012 11:00 am by TheBusinessManager
Hi Edvard. I just sent the information using the contact form on your website.
Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm by Yana
Hi, We will check it ASAP.
Feb 11, 2012 8:37 am by TheBusinessManager
I was wondering if you had a chance to check into the problem. Thanks.
Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Is there still a problem with www handling?