Forum Archive - the French version is accessible to the address: mysite.com

the French version is accessible to the address: mysite.com
Feb 12, 2012 9:13 am by kurchatov
Good afternoon! I do a network of the domains, everyone in the language. I use DRUPAL. Example: one domain in the English, the second domain in French. Language by default for both domains - English, as text one on all (the partially general contents) While at me only one domain and only one license, but a question it is necessary to solve already now, as the domain - in French, and language by default English. I need to make so: mysite.com/fr/--------> mysite.com mysite.com--------> mysite.com/fr/ That is in spite of the fact that language of all sites by default English - the English version of a site is accessible to the address: mysite.com/en/ And the French version is accessible to the address: mysite.com Whether it is possible so to adjust Gtranslate???
Re: the French version is accessible to the address: mysite.
Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm by Edvard
Hi, GTranslate Pro can only add new languages to your existing domain accessible on domain.com/XX/. If you would like to host a clone of your site translated into French on ex. domain.fr you will need to use Enterprise version. In that case when you access domain.fr you will see the French version of domain.com.