Forum Archive - [Solved]error 500

[Solved]error 500
Feb 10, 2012 9:00 am by steverix
Hi, Installed GTranslate Pro and I am getting the error message below with everything but the home page of my site (all languages and all other pages) "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." I am using Joomla 1.6.6 and php 5.2.7. Things I have done so far: Ioncube has been installed sucessfuly (eventualy). Altered sitemap as per your instructions. Altered Robots as per your instructions Turned Pro on in GTranslate module Enabled system plugin Search engin friendly URLs = on Changed htacess.txt to .htacess Use URL rewriting = on got the 500 error so I have very carefullly Altered permissions for GTranslate cache and cache/xx directories to 777 instead of 755 No change to 500 error Can you help please Kind regards Steve Rix
Re: error 500
Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please send ftp access and joomla backend admin username /password? We can install it for you.
Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am by steverix
Yana, Many thanks for reply Fantastic that you can do it for me and much apreaciated. I would love to know what you had to do to get the problem sorted. I have checked with 1and1 and all of the following are in place and working •PHP Curl library - default for the most hosts •PHP JSON library - default for PHP 5 >= 5.2.0 •PHP SOAP client if you are going to use Bing Translator - default for the most hosts •Apache mod_rewrite or equivalent (IIRF or ISAPI_rewrite for IIS servers) Ioncube Good luck! Steve Rix
Feb 12, 2012 1:42 pm by Yana
Hi Steve, Please, don't post your login details or private informations here, use PM or our contact form on homepage.
Feb 12, 2012 3:32 pm by steverix
oops! It just times out when using PM or contact us. I will ghange details when you have done. Thanks
Feb 13, 2012 11:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Plugin installed. You can check it by http://www.learnenglishbrighton.co.uk/es . Please don't forget to change your password ;)