Forum Archive - Translates only the first selected Language / URL cascading

Translates only the first selected Language / URL cascading
Feb 10, 2012 2:46 pm by andykoa
Hello, we purchased the PRO Version and have the following Problem: The main Site is in german, selectable languages are english, french and swedish. The Site is tranlated only in parts (some menue entries but all content) in the first selected language, after choosing other languages, it wont change. The URL is cascading like: http://www.mydomain.de/de/fr/de/fr/homepage The more I choose other languages, the more the URL extends with the language folders /de /fr /en etc. Can anybody help - I spend days searching the problem. Thanks and regards
Re: Translates only the first selected Language / URL cascad
Feb 10, 2012 8:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Do you use any 3rd party SEF extensions?
Feb 13, 2012 6:50 am by andykoa
Hello, no I use the standard Joomla System SEF. Regards
Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm by Yana
Hi, Could you please sned ftp access and backend admin username/password? We can check it for you. Please use our contact form on homepage.
Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm by andykoa
All information has been send to you via contact form. thanks
Feb 13, 2012 1:17 pm by Yana
Thank you, we will contact you shortly.