Forum Archive - [SOLVED] no translation with method "redirect"

[SOLVED] no translation with method "redirect"
Feb 7, 2012 1:52 pm by chrismars
Hello, I use Gtranslate Pro with joomla. 1.7.5. URL: http://www.beterem.fr php 5.2.17 curl: libcurl/7.21.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8o zlib/1.2.3.4 libidn/1.15 libssh2/1.2.6 json: 1.2.1 ioncube is installed I can not use the method "redirect". Can you help me (excuse me for my english) Thank you in advance Here is my file .htaccess : ## # @version $Id: htaccess.txt 21101 2011-04-07 15:47:33Z dextercowley $ # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2011 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks # Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine On # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\. [NC] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^beterem.fr$ [OR] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^beterem.tpf-france.fr$ [OR] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.beterem.tpf-france.fr$ [OR] RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.beterem.fr/$1 [QSA,L,R=301] # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section.
Re: no translation with method "redirect"
Feb 7, 2012 2:24 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check if you have entered API key make sure that it's correct or just remove it.
Feb 7, 2012 2:51 pm by chrismars
The API key is correct but it still does not work (remove it does not change). When I go to the address: http://www.beterem.fr/en/add&language_edit=1, I have always a 404 error
Feb 7, 2012 2:56 pm by Yana
Hi, Have you uploaded gtranslate folder to your www root folder? Could you please send ftp access anc joomla backend admin username/password? We can install it for you. Please use contact form on our homepage.
Feb 8, 2012 7:10 am by chrismars
Thank you for automatic translation, but I still can not manually edit a translation. Thank you in advance
Feb 9, 2012 6:40 am by chrismars
Hi, Editing translation still does not work on the site. But I add at the end of the address add? language_edit = 1 and I have a 404. Can you what happens, I left on open access your ftp and joomla. www.beterem.fr Thank you in advance
Feb 9, 2012 7:57 am by Yana
Hi, I'll check it.
Feb 16, 2012 7:01 am by chrismars
Hello, I use Gtranslate Pro I have a problem editing my translation does not save. I enter my username and password (the one in config.php) and I confirm with ok. He asks me my username and password .... (Restricted area). Can you see what happens? Thank you in advance
Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm by Yana
Hi, I need Super User rights. Could you please add gtranslate user to Super Administrator group?
Feb 17, 2012 6:36 am by chrismars
You are now Super User Thanks
Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Plugin installed.
Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm by chrismars
Perfect !!! Thanks
Mar 15, 2012 5:34 am by mufeedk
Hi, Please check if you have entered API key make sure that it's correct or just remove it. I have the same problem, where do i enter the API code..??? I have installed the php curl libcurl/7.16.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8g zlib/1.2.3 my link is.. http://demo.zbeanztech.com/simontbraun/
Re: [SOLVED] no translation with method "redirect"
Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm by Yana
Hi Mufeedk , Have you installed Gtranslate Pro?