[Solved]I am waiting install pro
Feb 17, 2012 9:09 pm by ASpanishProperty
Do you have everything needed to install for me
Re: I am waiting install pro
Feb 17, 2012 11:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Plugin installed.
Feb 18, 2012 12:12 am by ASpanishProperty
can you change order of the first 2 flags English then Spanish cant change the menu item titles in the backend is this normal Fatal error: Cannot redeclare file_get_html() (previously declared in /home/wwwaspan/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate.php:959) in /home/wwwaspan/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/libs/html_parser.php on line 41 Is the translated url normally slow
Feb 18, 2012 7:06 am by Yana
Hi, You can disable GTranslate plugin while you edit the menu items. We both use the same function name file_get_html and they conflict with each other. Hope that helps. The translation speed will increase over time when everything is translated and cached.
Feb 18, 2012 1:21 pm by ASpanishProperty
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare file_get_html() (previously declared in /home/wwwaspan/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate.php:959) in /home/wwwaspan/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/libs/html_parser.php on line 41 i tried that and i want to change and edit a menu item and the error is still there So I am stuck cant add menu items or change them
Re: [Solved]I am waiting install pro
Feb 23, 2012 1:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, Probably you are using JoomlArt template. It is a known issue, since we and JoomlArt use the same function name "file_get_html" and it gives conflict. The solution is to disable the GTranslate plugin while you are editing the menu items in the backend. We will solve the issue in the next release.