Forum Archive - Unable to set the human translation

Unable to set the human translation
Feb 19, 2012 8:53 am by manish
Hi Ed, I want to do the human translation of a few sentences. when I goto the page: my_web_page?language_edit=1 I do the human translation. It asks for a username / password. But it is not accepting the username/password that I have specified in the config.php file Please let me know how to set the username/password so that I can save the human translation. Thanks, Manish
Re: Unable to set the human translation
Feb 19, 2012 12:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to add this line in your .htaccess file SetEnvIfNoCase Authorization "Basic ([a-z0-9=]+)" REDIRECT_REMOTE_AUTHORIZATION=$1 Edit gtranslate/edit_translation.php and add this code if (isset($_SERVER["REDIRECT_REMOTE_AUTHORIZATION"]) && $_SERVER["REDIRECT_REMOTE_AUTHORIZATION"]!='') { $d = base64_decode($_SERVER["REDIRECT_REMOTE_AUTHORIZATION"]); list($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'], $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW']) = explode(':', $d); }