Forum Archive - [closed]gtranslator pro version browsers issues

[closed]gtranslator pro version browsers issues
Feb 21, 2012 11:04 am by tia4.anshul
Hi there, We have implemented the gtranslator pro version on our joomla based website. But we are getting issues regarding translator on all browsers. We are not getting many languages working properly on mozilla firefox. Also gtranslator pro is not working properly on IE browser versions, and chrome. Also we want to change the place of flags as we want to sort them. Can you please help us in these?
Re: gtranslator pro version browsers issues
Feb 21, 2012 4:06 pm by Yana
Hi, What is your website address?
Feb 22, 2012 3:41 am by tia4.anshul
Hi there, Here is the website address : http://www.skudocoatings.com
Feb 22, 2012 2:10 pm by Yana
Hi, I have checked your website for HTML errors and found out there are 11 errors. Please try to fix them.
Feb 23, 2012 4:40 am by tia4.anshul
Hi there, We have checked these errors almost all errors are due to flash, and we have removed the flash from the home page and after that I have tried for gtranslator in all browsers, but we are getting same problems again for it. Mainly problem is that we are getting issues in Chineese, Arabic, Hebrew, Persian and Japaneese languages in almost every browser. Please send us a solution for it. Also if we want to sort the flags any key for that?
Feb 23, 2012 1:26 pm by Edvard
Can you describe what is the problem, what happens and how we can see the issue? You can change the code in the language selector: mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php
Feb 24, 2012 11:26 am by tia4.anshul
Hi there, Actually we are getting problem regarding the following languages on these browsers i.e. IE all versions, mozilla firefox and google chrome : languages are : Arabic Hebrew Persian And also in IE versions we are not getting proper conversions about chineese and japaneese too. And regarding your solution regarding flags sorting we are working on it. Thanks
Feb 25, 2012 3:21 am by Edvard
It seems that the issue is with RTL languages. Your template should be optimized for RTL languages. Not sure about Chinese and Japanese, it is OK for me.
Feb 27, 2012 12:04 pm by tia4.anshul
Hi there, We have used some other free component with the site and it was showing correct translations with our site template so there is no issue with RTL with our site template. Only issue with that version was that it was not showing all languages we need for our site. So, Please check for the issue. We are in wait of a reply from your side. Thanks & Regards
Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm by Yana
Hi, The problem is not related to GTranslate. It's RTL template-related issue. You should try to optimize it. So I can close the topic.