Forum Archive - How to stop translating certain elements

How to stop translating certain elements
Feb 20, 2012 4:48 pm by ASpanishProperty
Every thing is working fine. I need to know because I have different Business names on my site. How do I stop the translation of the business names
Re: How to stop translating certain elements
Feb 21, 2012 6:42 am by Yana
Hi, You can add class="notranslate" attribute and it will not translate. It supposed to work with any tag.
Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am by ASpanishProperty
the names are added in the Joomla back end ie the then are displayed on the page. I pro-bally could do this if you could take a look and direct me how i would do one. If you could help me do one, then I could do the rest
Feb 21, 2012 1:43 pm by Yana
Hi, Here are the examples: <span class="notranslate">Your text</span> <div class="notranslate">Your text</div> <p class="notranslate">Your text</p>
Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm by ASpanishProperty
what file and the file location and location in the file do i place this and i do this for every agent right
Feb 22, 2012 2:15 pm by Yana
Hi, You can edit the HTML source of articles and add class="notranslate to the appropriate tag of word that you don't want to be translated.