Forum Archive - language_edit user/pass not accepted

language_edit user/pass not accepted
Feb 25, 2012 12:22 am by ftherese
I have changed the user and pass in config.php a couple of different times now, but it never allows me to make edits. Everytime I enter the user and pass it just asks me over and over again as though I got it wrong... but I'm the one who set it... and reset it... what is going on here?!!
Re: language_edit user/pass not accepted
Feb 25, 2012 12:44 am by ftherese
I read some of the other posts around here about .htaccess rules and so forth - or problems with CGI. I was not able to find anything that worked for my problem however :(
Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am by ftherese
Oh - and if I include this rule: <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine on RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L] </IfModule> or just this after the RewriteEngine On: RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L] I get error 404 for any language page I try to load
Feb 25, 2012 12:54 am by ftherese
hmmm... looks like that rule is already present in my .htaccess file (written by joomla), only it looks like this: RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] That's right, no "L"
Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm by Yana
Hi, Please read this post4644.html Hope this will solve your problem.