Forum Archive - Problems with GTranslatePro

Problems with GTranslatePro
Mar 2, 2012 4:58 pm by miq
Hi GTranslate Team! I have bought the Pro versionof Gtranslate, because the 'free' version gave me some problems. But instead of buying the pro version, it gives me the same problem :cry: : - if I select 'Operate with GTranslate Pro version' option 'ON', and I select 'Tranlation method' option 'REDIRECT'. It shows me an error "Not found, The request URL /K / was not found on this server...". - I use Joomla 2.5.1 and I have followed all the directions on the txt file, and my server has all the prerequisites that are needed to work with Gtranslate. - What I have to do :? ? Someone has solved some similar problem? I've been looking for some similar problem on the forum, but I didn't find anything that helped me. Thanks!
Re: Problems with GTranslatePro
Mar 3, 2012 9:56 am by Yana
Hi, Have you installed GTranslate Pro Joomla plugin version or general? Please check your .htaccess file. If you can send FTP access and Joomla backend admin username and password I can install it for you. Please use our contact form on homepage.
Mar 3, 2012 6:39 pm by miq
Hi Yana, yes, I have installed and activated the GTranslate plugin Pro version. What exactly have I to check in the .htaccess file? I don't know if it's important, but when I go to www.myweb.com/fr, is when the error I told you in the first message appears. Thanks.
Mar 6, 2012 5:23 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure the file name is .htaccess not htaccess or htaccess.txt. Please enable Search Engine Friendly URLs and set Use URL rewriting to Yes in the global configuration.