Forum Archive - [Solved]Problem with sobi2 sef plugin

[Solved]Problem with sobi2 sef plugin
Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm by takisd
Hello, I turn on the sobiSef plugin. When I am in the original language GB, everything goes well with sef url's. But when I choose other translation and browse to my categories and entries even the url is right it is stil shown the main categories. When I delete from the url the county code then it works very well. There is something wrong in configuration? Please help. Regards Takis
Re: Problem with sobi2 sef plugin
Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm by takisd
Hi, There is any solution on that or I have to forget the SEF approach? Regards Takis
Feb 25, 2012 9:46 am by takisd
Hi, Is it possible for the language codes not to appear in the url? Until now, this is the only solution I have found for the sef url's to work. But you know better, help me please. Regards Takis
Feb 25, 2012 11:20 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to add this lines to sobi2 php file. // fix for gtranslate $uri =& JURI::getInstance(); $router =& $mainframe->getRouter(); plgSystemGTranslate::parseGTranslate($router, $uri);
Mar 3, 2012 11:23 pm by takisd
Hi Yana, Thanks for your answer and sorry for my delay. I have add your lines into sobi2.php near to the top of the file but it still not working. Maybe I have to change another file. Please advise. Regards Takis
Mar 5, 2012 8:20 am by Yana
If you can send FTP access and backend admin username password I can check it for you. Please use our contact form on homepage to send access details.
Mar 6, 2012 2:57 pm by takisd
Hi, Its not possible to send you an email. You have message in my site.
Mar 6, 2012 5:11 pm by Yana
Hi, You can send a private message here. Please use PM button.
Mar 9, 2012 5:45 am by takisd
Hi, I have send to you a PM, will you do a further investigation?
Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.
Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm by takisd
Hi Yana, It works very well. Please check your PM.
Re: [Solved]Problem with sobi2 sef plugin
Mar 14, 2012 4:48 pm by takisd
Hi Yana, Yes, it works like a charm now, thanks a lot for your valuable help. Best regards Takis