Forum Archive - Module is not appearing in WP installation

Module is not appearing in WP installation
Mar 5, 2012 10:06 pm by jrtaylor
Some time ago I purchased GTranslate Pro for Joomla. We changed the site to Wordpress, and for a while everything worked properly. However now, I can't get the translate flags to appear. I've tried two widget locations, but neither will work. I've disabled WP Minify, thinking perhaps that was the problem, but no effect there. The site is at http://www.managedaccountreview.com Could you please advise? Thanks.
Re: Module is not appearing in WP installation
Mar 6, 2012 1:56 pm by Yana
Hi , You should download the latest version of GTranslate free module for Wordpress from our website and install the plugin. It is responsible for the language selector. You should select redirect translation method and turn on Operate With Pro option. Then you can add a widget to your website or use [gtranslate] short code inside pages where you want the language selector to appear. You can use also the php code to add the language selector to your template: <?php echo do_shortcode('[gtranslate]'); ?>