Forum Archive - Problem gtranslate and more than one native languages

Problem gtranslate and more than one native languages
Mar 7, 2012 5:40 am by mayatec
Hello I'm working in joomla 2.5, my website will have two natives languages for the frontend (spanish and english). I will insert the information for each language, but i want to implement a online traduction for another languages. so i tried to use gtranslate free version, but i have a problem with your module, when i choose my native language, by example... english. the website returns to native english language, because i specificated in the module configuration, but if i select spanish it doesnt return to spanish native content, else it translate the content to spanish. So, if i tried to use the Language Selector Module of Joomla for switch the native languages, it works perfectly, but if i try translate the content with gtranslate module and later i select a language again in the Language Selector Module for activate any native language, this doesnt stop de online traduction of gtranslate. How can i use both (online traductions and native langages) solutions correctly?
Re: Problem gtranslate and more than one native languages
Mar 7, 2012 6:07 pm by mayatec
Any one knows how can i resolve the problem??
Re: Problem gtranslate and more than one native languages
Mar 9, 2012 6:12 pm by Yana
Hi, It's possible if you installed GTranslate Pro General. You need to modify rules in .htaccess and replace [a-z]{2} with with the languages you want to be translated through GTranslate. For example with en|ru|fr|it|de