Forum Archive - The large size of the error_log file

The large size of the error_log file
Mar 5, 2012 12:07 pm by [email protected]
Good day, how do I disable error logging, that is, I do not want to file was created error_log
Re: The large size of the error_log file
Mar 5, 2012 12:38 pm by Yana
Hi, You can delete debug.txt and turn off debug mode define('DEBUG', false); in the gtranslate/config.php if you installed the general version or turn it off on the GTranslate plugin settings page if you installed the joomla plugin version.
Mar 7, 2012 11:42 am by [email protected]
I have disabled this feature in the gtranslate/config.php define('DEBUG', false); // turn on for debug mode. plug- in I have no way to disable this feature
Mar 7, 2012 11:55 am by Yana
Hi, OK, this means that you have installed the general version.
Mar 7, 2012 12:41 pm by [email protected]
I wanted to say that I have already disabled this option in config.php, but the error_log is still growing in size.
Mar 7, 2012 1:11 pm by Yana
Could you please send me access details so I can check it ? Please use our contact form on homepage.
Mar 8, 2012 1:29 am by [email protected]
Если честно не нашел куда писать, насколько я понял ван нужно дать ftp доступ. Нужен ли Вам доступ у админке joomla? Напишите пожалуйста адрес куда прислать данные, или ссылку где находятся контакты.
Mar 8, 2012 3:59 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to use the contact form in the right side of homepage or use PM button to send a private message.
Mar 9, 2012 5:05 am by [email protected]
Под homepage Вы подразумеваете https://gtranslate.io? Я обыскался не могу найти, напишите пожалуйста адрес или e.mail. заранее благодарен.
Mar 9, 2012 2:13 pm by Yana
Hi , Please use PM button to send me a private message here. It's on the right side under my name .