Forum Archive - [Solved] Not All Languages Translated With 3.14

[Solved] Not All Languages Translated With 3.14
Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm by caveman
Hi, I have just installed version 3.14 on a Wordpress Blog and it is not translating all the the languages I need. You can find the intallation on http://www.spanish-inland-properties.com/thesipblog/. It translates into Spanish, French and Russian but not into Dutch, Italian and Swedish. I have checked and double checked the intallation and cannot find a reason for this. I have reduced the number of languages to be translated as the readme notes Create sitemap.txt in the root folder with the following contents. You can remove the languages you don't want to be indexed to save traffic. but cannot see how this can cause the problem. Also when I am making changes on the plugin settings the changes are not being saved properly on a consistent basis. Please can you help to resolve this problem. Thanks Les
Re: Not All Languages Translated With 3.14
Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm by Edvard
Please check your API key usage traffic on https://code.google.com/apis/console/ If you have reached the daily limit it will not translate. If you wait it will continue the translation process and other languages will also work.
Re: Not All Languages Translated With 3.14
Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm by caveman
Hi Edvard, That does seem to be the case in that I have reached the 100k limit. Thanks for your help. Regards Les