Forum Archive - Google Translation Top Bar

Google Translation Top Bar
Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm by cjrajeev
I used GTranslate’s free version in a local host website as a test and found it working fine. But like to clarify 2 points. 1. Page not hiding Google Translation Top Bar after translation – 2. When I switch radio button ‘google default’ to ‘redirect’, flags are showing but page is redirected to Google translation page without any translation. I want to show flags and translation in parent page without redirection. Also need to hide top bar of Google translation options. Please let me know if these issues will be solved in Pro version of G Translate.
Re: Google Translation Top Bar
Nov 30, 2011 12:02 pm by Edvard
Hi, The top bar will be hidden when you use Redirect translation method. However to use it your site should be online instead of localhost. Pro version uses Redirect and there is no top bar shown whatsoever. You can try Pro on our website: https://gtranslate.io
Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm by cjrajeev
Thank you for quick response
Mar 23, 2012 10:36 pm by cinco5s
i use the free version on a live website, the redirect option still shows the top bar, i cant figure out how to hide it, it also messes with my css.
Mar 24, 2012 6:17 am by Smith
Hi, The top bar will be hidden when you use Redirect translation method. However to use it your site should be online instead of localhost. Pro version uses Redirect and there is no top bar shown whatsoever. You can try Pro on our website: https://gtranslate.io Yeah, that is right,I agree with you.
Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm by Edvard
@cinco5s Please provide the address, so we can check it for you.