Forum Archive - Is enterprise version supports multiple domains ?

Is enterprise version supports multiple domains ?
Apr 4, 2012 7:13 pm by csharpmania
Hi, If i buy enterprise version of gTranslate, can i use my license for my 10 web sites same time ? For example , i want to use gTranslate www.aaa.com www.bbb.com www.ccc.com www.ddd.com One enterprise gTranslate license enough for to use all of my different sites on same host ?
Re: Is enterprise version supports multiple domains ?
Apr 4, 2012 7:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, The license is for one domain name only. If you would like to use it on 10 website we can make a reasonable offer for you. You can use our contact form on the home page to get more info if you are interested.
Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am by tacitus
Getting a ride. IF I use ten domains with the same content, basesd in on e only site, as soropositivo.org and I'd to change fr.soropositivo.org por seropositivite.org this is possible?
Apr 26, 2012 6:55 am by Yana
Hi, Yes, you can have a separate domain for each language with the Enterprise version.
Apr 26, 2012 10:35 am by tacitus
Thank you Yana. I buy 3 domains. one of them is sero-positive.org to english. The domains works, but it redirects to us.soropositivo.org Is there a way to make the domain figure in navigation bar instead the sub domains? Thanks in advance Regards