Forum Archive - Part Translation

Part Translation
Apr 12, 2012 9:16 am by lordtheydon
Hi there, I have just installed GTranslate Pro on my first website, and all "appeared" to be ok, yet some languages are not translating fully. This is the website: http://www.andycombe.com The Russian language for instance translated all of the menus, and even the some of the first line of text... but not the rest of the text. Have I missed something somewhere? http://www.andycombe.com/ru/ Hope you can help. Many thanks John
Re: Part Translation
Apr 12, 2012 9:20 am by lordtheydon
Very Strange.... I have just checked again and some languages are ok... ie. Arabic.... some not working at all... and some only part translation.... any ideas please????
Apr 12, 2012 1:04 pm by Yana
Hi, Please enable GTranslate debug mode, delete cache/limit.txt if it exists and refresh the page. After that you will see a debug.txt file inside gtranslate folder, where you will see the communication between your server and google translator. Check the request URL for a translation and the response. Please let me know when ready, so I can check it.
Apr 13, 2012 6:55 am by lordtheydon
Hi Yana, Thank you for coming back to me on this. I have set the Debug Mode to: Write Translation Log in a file I deleted the limit.txt file in cache (gtranslate folder). No debug.txt file appeared either in cache folder or gtranslate folder?? Did you want me to delete all cache files in GTranslate? (ie. af/ar/az etc.?? Would access to the admin on the website help? Thanks again John
Apr 13, 2012 8:06 am by Yana
Hi, If you can send FTP access nd backend admin username/password I'll check the settings . Please use contact form on our homepage